- This Product is ASTM F963 Compliant (Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Toy Safety)
- New Feature: Drift Mode: This mode allows the car to drift and do doughnuts. This mode can be turned on or off. As always, please exercise caution and have fun
- New Feature: Exclusive Lamborghini style doors
- New Feature: MP3 player and speaker with bluetooth connectivity and FM radio
- New Feature: Big spacious 2 seater for 2 kids ages 3-5 or one kid up to age 7
- New Feature: Realistic Carbon Fiber Accents
- 2 powerful 775 motors enabling drifting capability
- 24V Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds (3 Speeds controlled by Parental Remote),
- Maximum speed up to 8-9 mph depending on rider weight while in drift mode. When not in drift mode, the max speed is about 5.5 mph
- Forward / Park / Reverse shifter Switch, Lights ON/OFF
- Lever Handle Switch
- Full Function Long Range 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control with remote STOP function
- Two Speeds and Reverse on Dashboard; 3 Speeds on Remote
- Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- Realistic working Imitation LED Headlights / Tail Lights / Dashboard Lights and Gauges
- Fully functioning Entertainment System which plays Audio files from Micro SD card or USB Flash Drive Secondary AUX port for playing music from phones or other music players
- Horn Sound Buttons on the Steering Wheel
- Wide two seater with seat belt
- EVA Tires
- Very Easy to Assemble, Requires Less Than 30 min
- Assembled Dimensions: 46x29x14 inches
- Seat Width: 19 inches
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not overcharge your ride on car. Follow your manual for the appropriate charging time.
- Be careful not to let moisture get in touch with any electrical compartment of your vehicle.
- Store your car indoors.
- Do not try to carry your ride on car from the steering wheel, it is not strong enough to sustain the weight of your power wheel, and it may break
This Item Ships to the contiguous United States
Please allow 3-7 days for your order to arrive.
All warranty claims must be submitted to our company at least 5 days BEFORE your warranty period is over.
Follow your manual for the appropriate charging time.
Be careful not to let moisture get in touch with any electrical compartment of your vehicle.
Use the included handle and secondary wheels for easy transportation